Abstract: In this Project, students present their talents. The use of English with a real communicative purpose will encourage students to improve their English and will develop such a skill as creativity and ability to present oneself in the public. Students write slogans, take pictures, make videos and posters. At the end of this Project, there will be The awards ceremony for students. The jury will consist of 3 teachers and 3 students who have previously demonstrated good achievements in etwinning projects. Participants of the project will present their talents in art, drawing, painting, photography, handicrafts in front of the jury by demonstrating and sharing their works. Awards will be given according to categories such as the best actor / actress, painter, specialist in make-up, designer, dancer, sportsman, singer, photographer, cook etc. Winners of the Project will be invited onto the red carpet for receiving their awards.
Age group: 10-13.
Number of students from each country: 10-20.
Number of countries: 3-5.
Duration of the project: 4 months.
— students will learn how to present themselves and their talents in the public. It will help them to develop communication skills in English;
— students will create original posters / slogans in which they will demonstrate their talents. Students can also make PowerPoint presentations, create Vokis or share their talents using Padlet. It will help them to develop creativity, ICT skills;
— students will write short texts about their talents in English. It will help them to develop writing skills in English;
— students will share their talents with other participants of the project from other countries. It will help students to develop their world outlook, cultural awareness, cooperation and collaboration.
— students will be motivated to work on the project, because in the end they will be awarded.
- help students improve their communication and writing skills in English.
- help students enhance skills in ICT.
- motivate students to learn English.
- learn and implement new teaching methods and techniques in teaching.
- implement effective IC tools into learning process.
— February: participants of the project register on TwinSpace, communicate with each other through emails or skype. They also share images of their classes, schools, places where they live on TwinSpace. They also present themselves using Voki, create mutual interactive map using ZeeMaps and create collaborative logo using Colorillo.
— March: Students write short texts about their talents in English, make posters with presentation of their talents. They can share their talents using Padlet.
— April: Students make short videos in which they present their talents and share videos on Twinspace.
— May: All participants of the project are awarded. The Award ceremony is organized and children are invited to receive their awards. Students organize a small concert with poems and songs in English.
- students will create a mutual logo of the project
- students will make PowerPoint presentations, create Vokis to present themselves.
- students will create original posters / slogans in which they will demonstrate their talents.
- students will write short texts about their talents in English and share them using Padlet.
- the mutual video of The Award ceremony is made by the participants of the project which is shared on TwinSpace.